Re: Audio describe startrek tng

Unfortunately, the only thing TNG wise that the Blind Mice have are the movies. They don't have anything from the TV series. And while Jeff's site has episodes, they don't have all of them, but give me an hour and I'll upload all the episodes they had the last time I checked in a zip file for you.

I myself would love to find all seven seasons of the TV series on disc with audio description. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.