Re: Audio describe startrek tng

Hi Orko.

That would be appreciated, though I'm sorry so little is available, indeed it seems odd that some episodes have been described and yet not the hole series.

I actually do have all seven seasons on dvd, along with ds9 and indeed voyager (though I admit buying voyager was probably a miner mistake since I don't know if I'll ever rewath it), however since Mrs. Dark has no vision at all doing them without any description could be slightly problematic.