Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Defender, yeah Yahoo has been circling the drain for a while now.  Technically a few years ago they sold the server/hosting side of their site to a company called Abaco... I just still refer to it as Yahoo since they keep up appearances and still use the "Yahoo" name on everything.  I've been using Yahoo's services since about 1998, and if they made similar changes before now, it's been ones I never noticed or heard about through their emailed updates.  *Aprone shrugs*

These days it is odd to hear someone talk about Yahoo since it's a has-been.  Actually I'd wager most people today don't even think of it as a "has-been", because they weren't around when it was far bigger than google.  Back in the early days when we had yahoo, lycos, alta vista, mapquest, and aol's search as the ones everyone used.  Yep... I'm old.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angarag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nikos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tseth42 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quacker via Audiogames-reflector