Re: Nuance vocaliser just died!

Well it turns out the problem was not with Nvda, but with the vocaliser license (bloody hardware specific license keys).

In fairness Nuance got back to me pretty quickly and gave me another license application so I just had to delete the folder in ap data/vocaliser for nvda, and then reactivate my license on this computer, so everything is thankfully back to normal now and will hopefully stay that way.

Actually, being without it makes me realize how advanced Vocaliser is these days as  compared to the Orphius I was using, in pronunciation, word choice, punctuation etc Vocaliser these days is just a better engine quite aside from the fact I am used to using Daniel and have the various volume levels of games and my computer and such configured to take advantage of it.