Re: Audio describe startrek tng

One thing about blindmice movie vault is that you have to buy a subscription to sendspace to use it because the downloads are so ridiculously slow its not feasible to download an entire season of something from there. Even just a movie takes a long time, and if the WiFi drops even just for a second, that's your download gone ,and you have to start all over. I wish they would put it on a service that gave you faster downloads, even if I had to subscribe, as I know that would be costly. I have no wish to subscribe to sendspace, I don't like it. 80 KB/s would be a decent download speed like 15 years ago. Yes, your cable could go faster, but that wouldn't be a bad compromise as a download limit. Now, you can't do anything on 80KB/s. They should consider raising their limit to 1MB/s. While that's still slow, its not near as bad. I am also skeptical whenever a place allows you to use a wizard to download stuff. Oh, they have a download accelerator in it, sure, but what the hell else is it doing in the background? installing toolbars onto your computer, installing Avast!. I guess if you wanted to milk sendspace, you could get a download manager, if they even still make those, and put stuff in it. Sendspace probably won't let you download in parallel, but maybe you could queue stuff up. That way you could just let it run. It would take a couple of days to get everything, especially if it downloaded one after another, but you'd get it, and the download manager would compensate for connection drops, etc.