Re: My Google Home Max adventures

I like how you can make short cuts or even new commands with Google Home. For example I could set the phrase to party time and have Google home play my favorite music. There are also a few things you can do with IFTTT If This Than That my favorite being find my phone. If I tell Google home to find my phone it will use IFTTT to call my phone. Since it can make phone calls as well I could just tell it to call my phone but I do like this little feature. You can use IFTTT to send texts although you have to enter each number manually for each contact which is a bit tedious. If you are an Android user you can also use , Tasker to do a lot with Google Home , Tasker is not available for IOS and I do not know if it is accessible or not.