Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

I'm a long-time audiogames.net lurker. I've read all the news, and most of the new releases on and off for like ten years, and finally decided I was invested enough to just do it and post already. While I enjoy a quality first-person shooter (and recently learned how diverse that genre really is, after spending a weekend listening to a couple friends become entirely immersed in Farcry 5), I'm really looking for a multiplayer team-on-team RTS. My all-time favorite audiogames have been Sound RTS, back in the day before project development mostly died out and winning the game just became a matter of  all the right bullet points being checked off quickly enough; Smugglers 5, though grinding became really tedious once I knew how the game worked; Swamp, before it became dominated by a few level 524,552,000 people; warsim, because it's fun as hell even though I'd really love that kind of game with a more serious esthetic and story campaign; and A Hero's Call, because the design is so freaking intricate and well-done even though it's not my preferred type of game. I've also spent hours playing quality Muds, most of which were really fun for a few days before I got all the mechanics down, and you had to spend ten plus hours a week in order just to stay relevant. So if anyone has a great mud where that's not needed please, for the love of Dentin, let me know ok? I also despise pay-to-play, which I guess in just another way of saying I'd be really willing to shell out money for well-done, really high quality games. Anyways, though, I realized I'm accidentally posting a general discussion, so I'll just end it here and put it where it belongs. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : brooksfrakerbac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : brooksfrakerbac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : paywithchip via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : KingVeljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : AccessibleRealities via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Audacity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lightsome via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liny195 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : liny195 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : fastpassportproducers via Audiogames-reflector