Re: Audio describe startrek tng

God I hate copywrite, I remember once going to  talk by the audio description service over here who explained all the hoops and the fact that descriptions had to be licensed by each redistributor. When you consider subtitles are on pretty much everything these days its quite ridiculous!

Still having a few described  episodes would be fine.

@Ironcross, in terms of the sendspace wizard, it doesn't do anything else in the background. I believe there is an option on install to install the google toolbar, but you just don't check that box and your fine.
I've been using sendspace and the wizard myself for years with no problems.

My issue with blindmice is the fact that its really difficult to get on their site and actually check their stuff, since their password system doesn't work.
I used to be able to get on by doing the "forgot password" bit each and every time I logged in, but the last couple of times I tried this didn't work either.