Re: Audio describe startrek tng

Yeah they don't have a remember me option, which is kind of a standard for websites these days.

Ask yourself why they would offer a wizard. There aren't many non-suspicious responses I can think of. Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, but the wizard is only supposed to help you download at non-restricted speeds if you're a premium member, so the fact that it asks to install a toolbar under those conditions, if those conditions are accurate, is quite unacceptable. If I pay for premium, that means remove ads, stop nagging me, don't install auxiliary stuff.

A download manager would do all the things this wizard does, but allow you the same features on any site. That said, unless you live in a developing country, there is no need for such these days. The largest files I download off the web take only at max a minute. Things like games on steam, the largest of which are somewhere near 60GB take me about 2 hours, but Steam will do the same thing as a download manger, in that it will restart if you get disconnected or shut down Steam, etc.