Re: Audio describe startrek tng

@Orko, I was able to get on there today using the forgot password link, but again the silly website won't remember that I have a password so I need to go through the forgot password thing each and every time.
I believe this is something to do with being in the Uk, but its pretty stupid when all I want to do is view the movie vault.

I'm really not sure what you mean by a toolbar with the sendspace wizard ironcross, its just the standard google toolbar that comes with many install packages as a standard and is more a matter of the redistributable system than the software, its easy enough to just not check the box when you install as I said, ---- hell its easy enough to uninstall the google toolbar if you don't want it anyway.

The wizard is useful for handling multiple uploads and downloads, and for being able to check and organise your files on sendspace in a very easy to use way, indeed last I checked the wizard lets you use a lot of functions which aren't accessible on the website itself such as making your downloadable files into folders, as well as have a lot of handy keyboard shortcuts for things, indeed the wizard basically is a file manager for sendspace.

Obviously the price of a subscription may or may not be worth it in terms  of how much you use sendspace, but just in terms of a piece of software the wizard doesn't cause any issues, or at least I've had it on my computer since 2010 and never had any myself.