Re: Screen reader users: What's your preferred web search engine?

Trying DuckDuckGo. Seems to fit my needs perfectly. We'll just have to see if the search results suit me. Last time I tried it, it respected my privacy so much that whenever I searched for a product it didn't really give me anything in the UK. It was mostly US stuff which is no use to me when I want to buy something, so I gave up on it. Seems that might have changed. I don't mind them checking where I am to give me relevant results.