Re: an accessible method to earn a little extra income

@72, I obviously have thought of what I'm thinking. Your making yourself look helpless -- exactly what employers dislike. Furthermore, your making your country look like its antiquated and is still in the 80s and 90s (which it clearly is not). Yes, I'd love it if a blind person worked at a business I ran, with heavy-lifting and all that. You ever heard the term 'adaptations'? Its also known as 'accommodations'. 99 percent of corporations are willing to incorporate them to aid you if you successfully get a job with them. Stop trying to make it look like you can't do shit and actually go try stuff before you just say "Oh, blind people can't do this because so and so."