Re: Reading drum notation

Do you have a braille display? If not, unfortunately there's not much you can do as far as reading braille music, aside from getting your hands on some physical sheet music. Still working on the project I mentioned above, but have unfortunately run into some software issues that I need to resolve before I can create the tutorials as I planned. Once I get started though, definitely planning to teach everything starting with the basics of braille notation, and you've got me thinking about ways I can potentially present the information for those who don't have access to a display. Thinking something like audio tutorials of rudiments.