Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

Threeblacknoises, what SAPI voice are you using. I just listened to the path of truth recording in the main Remnant folder, and I found out about it.
I've also played the same Level many times, and I can hear the same voice there.
It's the same voice that they use for Plextalk linio Pocket, an audiobook player.
Mind telling me which voice it is and how you can get it?
Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector