Re: Browser rpgs

I'll suggest one I play ona nd of, Immortal Nights, it's like one I played before but less dramatic and you don't die. I have a character on there I need to get back into at some point when I got time, It's actually strangely relaxing to play, you don't have the drama but you can just log on, play or a while, jump off again.

Second suggestion, if you want to interact with people and learn to RP well...Bloodletting.org

It's set in a world of supernatural creatures in a war for surivival. I played it for a few years and got to crew second, twice. I managed to start a war without doing anything, amazingly. The PVP in BL is a strange one. You get attacked and beaten but you don't die. You simply get put down to 1hp and you go from there. You rank up by doing everything from posting in forums in character to suggesting stuff for the game, to voting on it, to crimes, or leaving comments on profiles, even reading and opening mail.

There's a lot to do in both games so check them out. Fair warning.Bloodletting is not for the faint of heart and I can't remember how well the menus work with a keyboard but if you mouse over them they SHOULD work, if it's still the same layout. Also if you play BL and encounter the little girl, advice from an old player, do not tangle with her until you've trained up your attack and defense a few hundred times. No, that's not a joke, the guys at AMS constantly seem to make her harder and harder every few monthss.

try both, see which you like. If you do end up playing Bloodetting, pick your sanctuary or coven VERY carefully, not many will let you leave  i ya don't like it. I got lucky and landed ine ones I got along with the leaders in but not everyone's that lucky. Or go solo but you're AFAIK limited to a certain rank without a crew but you can start your own crew if you want one. Be preepared for a crapton of backstabbery, politics and general shenanigans from the other players. That being said a ton of the old guard did quit.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector