Re: Huboodle - 8 games in one!

Just gave these a try and will be doing writeups for the db.

One question I do have is I notice that both classic and quick games for Ludo say that you don't stop another's pawn from moving by having a blocade of two pawns on one space, are variants with blocades planned in the future? ditto with safe squares, indeed when I looked up Ludo on wikipedia I heard about several interesting rule variants which might be fun to play (I particularly liked the idea of being able to move a block of two pieces together since it reminds me of a game we used to play whe I was young called dizy dinosaur which involved trying to get cave men pieces home along a board ludo style, without them being knocked off a space by the dreaded clockwork dizzy dinosaur of the game's title.

For the ludo rules see Good old wikipedia

Simon variants would be nice too, though since simon is such a common audiogame and has had so many iterations, it might be more interesting  see more of games unique to huboodle such as Ludo, the word searches etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Bogdan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Angel via Audiogames-reflector