Re: Browser rpgs

tried Erannorth two days ago and again yesterday. I can't get it to work at all even to the point of starting my character. Got my account created but can't do anything else such as select my gender, get the basic starts out, so I don't even know anything about the gameplay as I can't even get to that point. Many buttons aren't labeled clearly though I know what the tabs at the top do except for one of them.

Played Drakor for a little bit 2 years ago but got back in at your suggestions with a vengeance and am loving it. Can't figure out how to pick a title though. Some helpful players who don't know screenreaders tried to help and I think I got it, but it might be the case that I have no titles to pick yet.  and that is why I couldn't pick one despite all their helpful advice. Also having some combat trouble with a boss monster, but they told me just keep playing until you get some good crud as gear and spells and then that boss should be beatable, even though if I understand, it will always be it's current difficulty in comparison to me.

in a few minutes off to kill monty python style killer rabbits as one of the Easter quests I want to finish. And maybe rescue some more baby chicks to finish the world event.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector