Re: Your_adventure beta 2 released

Hi,

just updated the link for mac os.

@riad

I will try to reproduce the bug this evening and write a fix if i find something, thanks for reporting. If you can list some of the typo's, it would be very helpful.

@bookrage,

our plan is that version 1.0 of the game will be free for all. But there will be expansion packs wich can be purchased. For example, the 1st add-on where we are currently working on, is named castle castlevania. This will be a complete new area, wich only can be explored if you purchased this expansion. If you own this add-on, you'll have the option to enable it at the start of a new game.
We have plans to build a quests add-on, wich enables a pack of quests you only can play if you own it, other areas, like the castlevania one, special items etc. You can compare it like a world in an online game but in an offline setting. But we don't want to build add-ons where if you pay, you'll get better content, the free game has to be great fun as well, the add-ons just add extra stuff.

An automated updater i don't know how to build, not yet, at least, but i think the links will be updated by hand, and the players will have to download the new versions, till an auto-updater can be figured out. But no promises. If players own add-ons, i will keep a list of PayPal addresses, with wich add-ons someone owns, and i will send out the updated versions, with purchased add-ons enabled.

hth

greetz mike

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : whocrazy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector