Re: My Google Home Max adventures

Well, I wonder where that fly in the ointment came from, I did the no power test to see if the settings would stay put, and this time they did. Whew! For a second there I thought I might have to go back to Alexa.

One thing I did notice though, before the power outage I had signed up for a 30 day trial of Google Play Music and so far I like it, it may not have all the bells and whistles of Pandora or Spotify, but then I don't really need all that stuff. Anyway, I noticed that both Google Play Music and Youtube Red had subscriptions active, but I never signed up for Youtube Red! Is this a part of Google Play Music? And will I be billed separately for it? If so, can I cancel out of Youtube Red without canceling Google Play Music?

Thanks!