Re: Return Of The King multilanguage version released

now to the reason why I came to the forums lol, someone has sent me this but I don't know what to do with it lol
1 40 boots forging drawings Okay,

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : voldemord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : voldemord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : voldemord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector