Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

Hi all. Are their plans to create a tintin++ soundtrack for those who love Mac and games and the same time? I know, first is the Mush-client pack, which I'd also like because I really don't like how VIP MUD does the demo thing with a huge $30, $10 more than a hero's call, price tag. I'm also pretty surprised that people still make sound packs for VIP Mud, since Mush-client is both free and probably more extensible. Also, one can just bundle Mush-client into their sound pack, to make a portable app, already setup and such.
Alternatively, is the game playable without a sound pack? Can a player still get as much out of the game, less spam, filters, less combat text, all that, without a pack? Being a realist, I'm sure this'll be VIP-Mud first forever, and Mush-Z and others will just have basic packs.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cerulean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Centauri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector