Re: My Google Home Max adventures

OK, as long as they are not going to charge me $10 a month for each one, if they do that, I'll cancel and sign up with Spotify.

Now I have another problem that actually started yesterday before the power outage, and that is I can't get it to store any Voice Match profiles, I go through the process of training the Max to my voice, but when it's time to save the profile, the Google Home app just sits there until it times out with a "something went wrong" error message, I have tried a number of times to resolve this, including searching the internet but haven't gotten anywhere.

If I don't have an answer to this by Monday, this unit is going back, whether for a brand new replacement or a refund, I don't yet know.