Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

A mush pack did exist, its a very sort of half-baked affair with a lot of excess and unneeded code that seems to have been lifted from somewhere else and just planted there. It has some issues, and when I was playing, I was going to clean it up and fix it up, but I stopped playing so...

Some of the issues are that all the triggers that it uses are wildcard triggers. This creates issues where the triggers were firing off at inappropriate times. I had converted several of them to regular expressions to fix this. Also the code to initialize the pack is just inordinately complex and not necessary, all that can be done in an external script file in like 4 lines. I was going to fix the volume not saving bug, and so forth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Cerulean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Centauri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector