Re: Browser rpgs

the top tabs on the screen are labeled "unlabeled" 1-4 and right now I can't click on the third one, and I can't find the character button at all to get my guy started. I can look at some stuff that has my extended stats, but I can't do anything. I have my account, they call me 'bookrage the wanderer" since I haven't selected a class, but I can't do anything.  There are unlabeled buttons elsewhere, but not too many. I can see my inventory, but can't even get in there to select my gender/race/what romantic preferences I want, and all that stuff.

if someone knows what is going on, please tell me. Frome even what I've seen in the stats, it looks cool.