Re: Opinions on what makes an audio game engaging

Interesting discussions here. I know its been a while since I've been here, but I do check in to see whats going on.

Engaging the players is something I have been reminded of lately, not just grinding, but doing something with a purpose. I agree! Whether its a variable scavenger hunt, or the new martial arts type non lethal combat. It should be interesting, and not the same old thing.

I am still having mixed feeling on soundpacks, although I know some like those very much.