Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Alrighty, I've had a very busy but very productive day.  The website appears to be working now.  I've posted patches for Castaways 1 and 2 so they work after this server craziness, and also updated my server to run updated versions of both of those games.  Whew, time to cook some lunch!

As a side note (I wanted to mention this just because I'm quite excited about it), I just got word back from an artist I hired, and he's finally finished all of the characters for a card game I'm trying to produce.  There are still some tweaks and adjustments to be made, but he believes he will finish all of the art I've hired him to do within the next month!  Horray!  I'm excited because it's been nearly 2 and a half years since I first started the process of getting this card game's artwork ready for production.  Getting good quality artwork is a massive undertaking... it reminds me why audio games are such great projects to work on, ROFL!  big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Quacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector