Re: Problems with Functions in C#

I'll try it, I'm still not really good with classes and stuff of that nature. I'm just cobbling it together with almost no knowledge. To be honest, I'm surprised I got this far.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector