Re: Inheritance NSFW Text Based Game

Rio Aryo wrote:

[[wow]], in version a10 is available feature to check the relationship statistics and skills of girls. That is cool. This way I can check how much my actions affect my relationship with girls. Also available schedule of activities, although new activities in the house.

Game is in a constant state of growth and improvement.  wink

Most interactions will change the numbers between 1-3 points when changes happen.  While that makes for quite a grind right now, my hope is that eventually there will be enough content to make the progression feel natural.

Glad you are liking the new changes!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ashaman via Audiogames-reflector