Re: an accessible method to earn a little extra income

@mastodont, I did in fact try applying for a job. I was rejected not because I was blind but because they had someone more qualified apply before me. (Then again, I was happy for the rejection because I wasn't interested in the job anyway.) My points, however, still do stand.