Re: requesting some hints and libraries-Csharp

Don't worry about Ethin Xsense, he talks like this to almost everyone. As with most communities their are bad apples and he is one of them. He's done this kind of thing for years and the moderators haven't gotten rid of him yet for some reason, and if you assume that I'm just saying this because I have something personal against him than, well, your partially correct LOL, but I promise that if you ask pretty much any long time user of the forum than they will say the same thing. I'm sorry you had to take that kind of abuse in a community that is supposed to be welcoming, but I promise you that that is not the norm among the coders here, and your helpfulness is seriously appreciated!

Your doing it again Ethin... The incredibly condescending attitude and arrogant choice of words. I thought you said you would try at least? This guy just put out a proof of concept demo for an actual game, plus he's planning on giving out the 3D engine for free. What have you done for the community lately?
Even if he was wrong, and it seems to me that it's just a difference in method rather than any inherently flawed concept that he's showcasing, you could at least try and refute it with the professionalism of the coders you emulate.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector