Re: requesting some hints and libraries-Csharp

Your welcome, and I am going to do some research to help you find voice actors for free, they are out their, and you won't find much on here in a reasonable amount of time. Luna stories sounds very exciting and without going into a ton of detail, that open source engine will probably help us greatly in having far less stale games around here. Also it's very selfless of you that you would offer to help these coders one on one with your limited time.
Again most bad apples in the community don't post much, those that do are usually just annoying rather than harmful, this guy is one of the few exceptions.
I already reported post 8 and if you feel insulted, which I would if I were you, than you can do the same.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector