Re: desafio mortal

So this is what you said, nidza07.
If BTB, I honestly could not care less despite what he added.
So what you're saying is, well who cares if the developers work their asses off, as long as its not X developer, doesn't matter if the code is leaked, stolen, cloned.
@Aaron, so you made your point, you are dealing with 2 different games. Are you saying that since it is off BTB it doesn't matter because its based of UP? Well in that case, that shows the favoritism in your little administration team. So from what I understand, if I go steal STW's code or any other game, I can add to it, change so much and it'll all be good? If so, I feel so sorry for any developer who works hard on games, including myself. I honestly don't see why you keep saying its complicated, its just simple. Dm, your favorite audio game, is a clone. So? So since its your favorite game, you just do anyhting about it. Hel, it could be selling child porn, and you would say that maybe, just maybe...the developer doesn't know what that is?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector