Re: desafio mortal

Hi,

So, I have an user account named Exink in the Desafio Mortal game where I work there as an instructor. We are people who help the others in smaller things, kind of minor things than what an admin can do.

The point is, I'm giving this message in the name of Desafio Mortal's team:

Our only mistake was not to have given credits to BTB creators', which was posted in a BTCync folder.
If I remember well, there was at some time a post where utilizing the game was allowed. If that's not true, my apologies.
Ivan was a coward by getting in touch with us saying that he wanted to help the team and then doing what he did. .
He allowed us to use the msound class from him, and I bet that if something happens  he'll say that's not true.
Also, all the code was modified because it was a crap. The connection mode and all inside it .
Just because I make a map and I type string[] parsed;
does it mean I'm using btb? ¿Or since I wryte platform, or zone?
Whatever, , I think you're afraid that Desafio Mortal may be popular (what is actually happenning), than all online games during a long time. .
I will not reply something else here.
If the game is more annoying than useful for the blind comunity, please, don't hesitate to remove it completely from the forum.

Regards,

Desafio Mortal's team.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector