Re: requesting some hints and libraries-Csharp

Just to add my opinion to this topic.
Ethin:
You need to think before you post, for the love of god. While I am not nearly as good a programmer as others on this thread, from the way all of you write, and the things I have seen from you in the past, I would trust everyones opinion, except yours. Your attitude to the op is immediately condescending. When a different opinion from yours is stated, you get defensive, and the condescension level grows over 9000.
I think it would be a good thing for you to learn that lashing out is not the only way to react to differing points of view. Discussion and agreeing to disagree are useful tools which you appear to lack. They may even help you learn something, and will definitely cause you to be the recipient of posts such as the one I am now writing far less often.
If that bothered you, you may now understand some of what others feel when they read many of your posts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector