Re: requesting some hints and libraries-Csharp

Okay okay, I put fuel on the fire. Now that you've accused me of doing what others are accusing you of doing, would you care to back up Kyleman123's post, or any of your own claims, or literally just add anything constructive to this post apart from whining that you're being treated unfairly? The former helps explain your point, the latter just takes up more posts. I've provided counterpoints to each of your statements that you have decided to refute, so, I'm waiting to see some information. If you respond to someone's post and 90% of what you say is wrong, why exactly is it an issue that people attack you over it? Could I be nicer about it, sure, but that road hasn't helped all that much in the past. Do you deserve to have people tell you time and time again as nice as possible while you're treating people who you believe are your inferiors like garbage that you're wrong? No, probably not. Does it make sense that people are getting frustrated with your constant track record of providing misinformation? I think it does, as the attitude you approach the subject with and the information and then your attempts to play the victem each and every time someone proves you wrong gets very tiresome after a while. I'm quite honestly failing to understand why you're upset over this, these people ask for help, and they at least deserve a minimum of your silence, and if not that, then you considering taking the time to provide proper knowledge. If you think that it's okay to fail 95% of the time, perhaps you need to consider your own skill set, your insecurities and evaluate just how much you know.

I say all of this, Ethin as someone who has been in your shoes. As someone who acted just like you years ago. I thought I knew a lot about programming in general and felt totally justified in being a total asshole to people who dared ask for help, and when I provided it I was way off the mark. You have potential, and I'd really rather see you actually learn and put that to use rather than spreading misinformation and then ending in flame wars when your feelings get hurt because you're called out on it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector