Re: Why is no one playing tactical battle?

I played it for a while and honestly found the game play rather manotinous.  I would have liked a bit more customization to go into building the maps I played, because all it ever really was was move units and attack after positioning them.  I fogot what the one I did was called, but I remember you built a civilization and spawned units and I really wanted more to be able to be done in that map set.  Not a bad game, just didn't keep my interest sparked for very long.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector