Re: requesting some hints and libraries-Csharp

Kyleman I wish I could ignore it, but he tends to turn completely normal topics into shitting on people.
I'm not going to just let him treat someone who did nothing to deserve it like that, and considering your post signature I'd think you would understand where I'm coming from on this.
If someone tells you something like, that idea is so terribly fucking stupid that if you told a real programmer that, something which I am and your not, (guy who just made a functioning game demo and engine) than they would laugh in your face, because it's just that dumb, which is essentially what I heard in post 8, than I think you would be pretty insulted and unwelcom feeling.
If not then, your the outlier here man, and congrads on having such a thick skin (truly) but your not like most people.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector