Re: Buying the Orbit reader in Colombia, ¡can it be done?

Hi,
I'd advice you to not buy it at the moment, because right now it seems that the sells has a problem where some of the dots don't move.
Mine is effected, I've contacted them and they told me that they are working on a fix and they will send me a new good unit when ever they have any.
I am not from the US, and so I spoke with them about shipping it internationally and they told me they will see on that with me when ever they have the new unit ready.
I made them send the current unit I have to an US address then I shipped it to my country later on.