Re: Luna Stories Development Release A 3d Binaural Audio Horror Game

Maybe look on the following sites for Voice actors, as we only have a handful here and their all amature or part time as far as I know, with often incompatible schedules.
https://www.reddit.com/r/RecordThisForFree/
www.behindthevoiceactors.com/casting-call/
www.voiceacting.space
http://voiceacting.boards.net/
https://www.castingcall.club/
I'm sure you'll need to register and learn how to use all of those, but when that's done it'll be easier to cast a wide net, so maybe just when you have a couple hours free time.