Re: Audio describe startrek tng

In terms of Blind mice I can say that its not a forgotten password, since I go through the password recovery process, change my password and am able to view the site and movie vault, but then if I close chrome or navigate to another page and have to instantly log back in, even with the password I just wrote the site won't accept it at all.