Re: Monthly chat April 2018

Hi all,
Well, as for me, I started my month by going to the Emirate of Dubai for a cuple days.
It was really fun, I needed a fresh air away from everything and I got it smile.
The weather there was nice also, you'd expect it to be sunny by now in a place like Dubai, but in fact it was windy and nice.
Of course I did some shopping there, telling you it was from the Dubai mall you can guess how much I spent on avrige, lol.
Before I went there though I wanted to download episode 3 of shadowhunters and I did, my plan is to watch it in the airplane, but it didn't go well for me.
When I arived to the airport they had to delay my flight for technical reasons, they have replaced the Airbus A380 with a Boeing 777.
I had to wait for 3 hours, givin that I have arrived even more than 2 hours before the departure of my flight, waiting for 3 more hours is way more than too much for me.
So, when I boarded the airplane finally I just needed to sit down and relax not doing anything, and time went by and I didn't watch the episode.
I remembered that I didn't watch it only when I came back home, so I thought I can wait to the next episode to show up on netflix and I watch the 2 episodes together, and this is what I have done before writing this post.
For now, I am honestly not sure what should I do next.
I have a list of things to do but I don't know where to start, lol.
I have altered carbon, I need to finish the 3 remaining episodes.
I have the book called The Black Prism it's from the Lightbringer sieries, I need to finish that as well.
I also need to finish the way of kings, The Final Empire and The Complete Essays by Michel de Montaigne .
Knowing that final exams are coming, some of those have to wait, but still I need something to keep me busy