Re: mud games with lot of quests

Hmm alter is for my opinion soo i can not find proper word to describe my opinion about this game, because english is not my native language.  Alter have only 4  classes thief, warrior, mage and cleric. I find some better, like aartwolf with lot of races, and lot of classes. And finaly with rich story, and lot of quests. Boring for me is to only collect exp and gain new levels. I like good storyes.