Re: Opinions on what makes an audio game engaging

Now here Jase is I think where we disagree, since just looking at some of the games in new releases we have crazy party, warsim and huboodle, all very different games but all imho well put together and doing what they should do and doing it very well (I can't speak for ahc since I've not sat down with it long term).

Still, what I was trying to do in this topic is not necessarily criticise audiogames or audiogamers in general or try to find defining trends, just ask the question that Swanky goose rased originally, ie, what makes audiogames engaging, which in turn leads to the question of what makes games in general, of any sort engaging.

i will freely admit of course I tend to look on the bright side as far as new releases go, indeed had I not at least a moderately positive attitude towards games and game development I probably wouldn't have been as heavily involved in games as I have been for the last decade and a half big_smile.