Re: desafio mortal

why do people like you ivan even keep fanning the shitstorm around this game? You do realize that there are a great number of games you could play, or as a matter of fact code, in all the time you spend trying to downtalk dm. To me, it looks like you're just sad that people actually like the game after rebuking btb, and now you're jealous and want it gone. Well too bad, I'm pretty sure its here to stay. AS people have said, if mason didn't want up to be leaked, if you didn't want btb to be leaked, well guess what? You could have prevented it. You could have actually thought about who you gave the code to, refused to give it to people you knew would share it around even if they were your friends, but you didn't. Now, at least partially, this mess is on your hands. Since you don't care about btb anymore, you might as well let it go. Dm also can't really surve as a bad example, the simple reason for this being that firstly the ultrapower source to my knowledge isn't freely available, you have to find someone who will share it with you. Second, no, people can't just keep taking ultrapower, adding some items and call it a new game. Do you know why? Because people will get tired of side scroling shooters, as I am, and just won't play those games taken from the ultrapower code. Dm is a one-time thing, and the reason it works so well is because they keep working on it and changing it from the mess of a game it used to be. Stw's code will probably never get leaked in the way ultrapower code was, because from what I know sam is a lot more careful about things like this than mason and doesn't hand his code off to any and all of his friends he sees fit to give it to. Now, if you don't like dm, fine, you don't have to like it, but for the love of beer, leave those who do want to play it in peace. Its not like they will force you to play it, so why do you have to be the typical internet troll and try to take it from them? Oh actually, don't answer that. This might sound harsh, but in fact, you've always been like that. Through the years I've seen you on the forum and in this community you've done nothing but hack things, crash servers, and cause drama. I'm sorry to say this but, the apoligies you've made in the past won't suffice. Actions speak louder than words and if you want to show how mature you actually are you could just let the matter drop.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : animal metal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector