Re: mud games with lot of quests

I don't know about other neuclear war muds but cyber asault is accessible, albeit quick, it even has its own client and soundpack which you can find out about in the db.

Luminary I've heard good things about in terms of its quests but I've not played, though I fully agree with conner about Alteraeon, indeed I need to get back to the game myself as I have more quests to do on arcase.