Re: Browser rpgs

thought I'd update you on the Erannorth thing. Turns out doing it on Crhome is not just a suggestion like it is on a lot of other things I play. And grindy doesn't bother me too much, just wondering if the early quest I did where an assassin kicked my butt was a fight you were supposed to lose. He took me from over 250 hp to -1100 in a single round so I think that might have been an intentional thing of me losing, one of those issues  in RPGs where they put you ina  fight you are supposed to lose no matter what. I moved onto the next part of the quest anyway which means I think that was supposed to happen.

Also Grindy doesn't bother me too much. The game gets updated every few days with new stuff so I'm good for now, though I'm probably going to opt out of PvP, because I hate PvP.  but I've only really played it for a few hours but I'm liking it for now.
Only thing is I can't really buy anything useful because I don't have the cash. But that will probably change soon. Again, stuff to work for.