Re: Luna Stories Development Release A 3d Binaural Audio Horror Game

Hi,
well, I tried a long time to use fmod in c#, which wrapper did you use? Or o you use p/invoke? I ask because I need this audio stuff and when you need time to release it, I will try it for myself.
Thank you a lot, for the good work!