Re: adventure at c stage Remnant V 3.0 Final rC is now released!

Hey fox.
Yes, I know that, I've already sent you a contact request.
Just except it whenever you want, and I can send you my save as well as instructions on where to put it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector