Re: requesting some hints and libraries-Csharp

@sorressean, thank you for that. I'm bad with threads myself; I find them hard to work with, but I do understand how powerful an application can be in multithreaded mode if done correctly (games are an excellent example of that). I'm still learning how to safely use mutexes, too. Right now I have an idea of what I want to do, but am struggling on a good way to implement it. smile I'll probably create either a new topic, or PM the idea to you. Maybe I'm struggling because I don't have some kind of design spec... then again, it could be all the distraction of college and homework and things too.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Xsense via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector