Re: Ontoys online game platform

Oops, something must have been messed up, thanks for mentioning. Will be dealth with. There is one error I know of in age of heroes, but it is not a showstopper and the translation will be updated only if the game gets an update. When you send armies to a war, the announcement is broken. What I mean is that it will say something like: The army x with a general of the tribe y attacks the army z without a general of the tribe n. In reality, the army with a general is reported as having no generals while the one without them is reported as having a general. This is not a big deal as you will know which armies you send. If anybody else is interested in doing a better English translation and has experience, let me know and I could write a short guide on translating OnToys and get the required files to the developer. Granted, my English is not perfect but at least the games will sound better than they did before. I did know the correct spelling of wood, but it must have been a typo I did not notice while testing the game.